By using our website, you consent to the collection and use of this information by Laidback London.
When Information is Collected
We collect your personal information when you:
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Enter a competition
- Respond to surveys
- Create an account
- Place and order (even as a guest)
- Consent to notifications such as out of stock notifications
- Use our website, via third-party cookies such as Google Analytics
- Contact us using a form or social media platform such as Facebook
What Information is Collected
We only collect information you have provided to us in order to deliver our products and services effectively, or where you have consented to their use. This includes when we process your order or deliver our email newsletters.
Specifically, when you order or contact us for help with an order, we may need to know:
- Your name
- Shoe size
- Email address
- Delivery address
- Credit or debit card number and its expiry date
- Other information provided to us
Your IP address may be collected automatically when you access this website.
How Information is Used
We use your information to process and fulfill your orders and to notify you of your order status. We also ask for your telephone number, which enables us to contact you urgently if there is a problem with your order.
We also use your information to:
- To help you when you need customer service
- To personalise your shopping experience, through remembering your choices and preferences
- To improve our website and shopping experience based on groups of users interact with the site
- To send periodic newsletters and digital advertisements or promotions where you have provided consent for us to do so
- To help use make sure marketing communications are more relevant to you
How we Protect your Information
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others in any circumstance, nor will we use your information to share with outside companies unless this is required for marketing or order fulfillment purposes.
Your information is contained on secure networks and can only be accessed by a limited number of approved people and partners who meet our privacy requirements.
When you place an order, your order information is protected via SSL and secured payment providers such as PayPal, Shopify Payments, etc.
How Long we Keep your Information
How long your information stays in our records depends on the purpose. For example, when registering for our newsletter we will continue to keep your details until you unsubscribe.
For orders, we will typically keep your data for up to three years.
Strictly necessary cookies are used for the operation of this website. Analytical performance cookies, such as Google Analytics, are also used for us to monitor our website performance. These cookies may collect information such as the IP address of your computer or the referring website from which you have arrived to our website
If you would like more information about disabling or managing cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies.
Erasure Requests, Accessing or Correcting your Information
You may contact us at any time to request information on what personal information is being kept, change these details or removal. Please contact us here